*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
MIXED LOT T: 6 Vintage Tie Pins: Clasp, Chain and Tack Style, Silver & Gold Tones
era 1960's, 1980's, Modern
Manufacturer unknown - no markings on any of the pieces (except the Horse pin)
Metal & material contents unknown
* Silver tone Horse clasp style pin - moderate wear on front silver finish (some gold tone shows through), "Swank" is stamped on back, roughly 2 3/4" long x 1/2" wide
* Silver tone Glass Swirl clasp style pin - minor soiling, roughly 3/8" wide x 1 3/4" long
* Gold tone V Guitar tack pin w/orange & white enamel - roughly 5/8" wide x 1 1/2" long
* Gold tone Chain style tie pin - has chain loop for tie and bracket, roughly 4" wide
* Silver tone tack style pin - pewter airplane, roughly 1 1/8" wide x 1/2" tall
* Silver tone tack style pin - gloss black airplane, roughly 1 1/8" wide x 3/4" tall
All Items are Sold As-Is and described to the best of my knowledge
Please ask all questions before Bidding/Buying
Additional photos are available upon request
Yes, I combo ship - If buying multiple items, please wait for an invoice before paying to get combo shipping rates.
ATTN International Buyers:
All International shipments must ship via USPS Priority International with Tracking services to qualify for PayPal's Buyer Protection Programs
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
It's illegal to falsify customs declarations or mark an item as a 'gift' in order to avoid customs fees.
I WILL NOT ALTER OR FALSIFY CUSTOMS FORMS, SO PLEASE DON'T ASK