*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
MIXED LOT B: 7 pairs 1980-90's Pierced Earrings, Gold Tones
era 1980's, 1990's
Manufacturer unknown - no markings on any of the pairs
Metal & material contents unknown
* Gold tone hammered metal swirls - post back - roughly 2" x 1 1/4" - excellent condition
* Gold tone smiling Sun design - wire - roughly 1 3/8" x 1 3/8" - excellent condition
* Gold tone hoops - wire - roughly 1 3/4" diameter - fair condition with gold tone finish wearing off
* Gold tone chain with 9 clear faceted glass gem drops - wire - roughly 2" long - excellent condition
* Bronze tone metal chain loops - wire - roughly 2 3/4" long - excellent condition, slight tarnishing
* Gold tone squares with 'pearl' stone in centers - post back - roughly 3/4" x 3/4" - excellent condition
* Gold tone ribbed hoops - post back - roughly 1 1/4" x 1" - excellent condition
All Items are Sold As-Is and described to the best of my knowledge
Please ask all questions before Bidding/Buying
Additional photos are available upon request
Yes, I combo ship - If buying multiple items, please wait for an invoice before paying to get combo shipping rates.
ATTN International Buyers:
All International shipments must ship via USPS Priority International with Tracking services to qualify for PayPal's Buyer Protection Programs
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
It's illegal to falsify customs declarations or mark an item as a 'gift' in order to avoid customs fees.
I WILL NOT ALTER OR FALSIFY CUSTOMS FORMS, SO PLEASE DON'T ASK